Wireless Dry EEG Measurement and Therapy Device
Robust EEG Signals
Analog Front End Amplifier enhances the signal-to-noise ratio
Fits Scalp with Rack-Pinion Structures
Accelerating cell and tissue regeneration
※Near-Infrared LED light penetrates skull and brain tissues 6 times higher than red LED.
Reference : Salehpour, Farzad, et al. “Brain photobiomodulation therapy: a narrative review.” Molecular neurobiology 55.8 (2018): 6601-6636.
Disclaimer: According to the Korean Medical Device Act and the Electrical Appliances and Household Appliances Safety Management Act, machines that irradiate low-level near-infrared rays to the skin can be registered for the purpose of relieving the pain of medical devices due to their special safety and can be manufactured and sold as industrial products. it is meant to be. The representations and all information and descriptions of devices on this site are based on academic papers and are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or substitute for the advice of a physician.
Check the PBM efficacies for the diseases below
- #Attention enhancement
- #Cognition enhancement
- #Improvement of Cognitive Decline caused by SCD
- #Improvement of Cognitive Decline caused by Dementia
- #Improvement in TBI-induced cognitive decline
- #Improvement of Depression
- #Improvement of Depression caused by TBI
- #Improvement of Anxiety caused by depression
- #Improvement of Anxiety Disorder
- #Improvement of Stroke Prognosis 2