Research and business development that presents a QEEG guided paradigm for the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorder
Research and business development that presents a QEEG guided
paradigm for the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric disorder
Platform establishment and commercialization.
- IPO planned.
- Participated in CES 2021. iSyncWave unveiled.
- Designated as InnoBIZ corporate by the Ministry of SMEs and Startups.
- Selected as High Growth Software company by Ministry of Science and ICT.
- Establishment of US Subsidiary(2021.7).
- Selected as 4th Industrial Revolution Outstanding Company by Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- World Standards Award by Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy.
- Designated as Innovative Product of the Year by Public Procurement Service.
- Acquisition iSyncWave GMP cert(2021.11)
- iSyncWave KFDA registration as Class 2 medical device. (2021.12)
- Series B Funding (4.2 Million dollars).
- R&BD Funding(1.2 Million dollars) by Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy
- Designated as Big 3 Digital Healthcare Organizer by Ministry of SMEs and Startups.
- KFDA registration
- · HRV analytics, iSyncHeart (2020.07)
- · aMCI EEG biomarker, iSyncBrain-M1 (2020.08)
- · EEG analytics, iSyncBrain-C (2020.08)
- Selected as a Preliminary Unicorn Company by Ministry of SMEs and Startups.
- Selected as a participating company of National Dementia Overcoming Project.
Core technology development
- Approval of clinical trial of EEG algorithm for Screening for Amnestic Mild cognitive impairment.
- Selected as Post TIPS (Tech Incubator Program for Startup) Program Company and Successful TIPS graduation.
- Mitsar EEG device KFDA registration and distributorship.
- Successful clinical trial of EEG algorithm for Screening for Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Selected as an Innovative Startup Project by Ministry of SMEs and Startups.
- Series A Funding (2.5 million dollars).
Founding and Team building
- Selected as TIPS Program Company by Ministry of SMEs and Startups.
- Selected as Next-Generation Medical Device 100 Project by KFDA (SW platform for dementia early screening).
- Seed Funding (500 thousand dollars).
- Establishment of a Corporate research institute. (2014.04)
- Initiation of Life Span EEG Database Project jointly with National Reference EEG Data Project by Seoul National University.(2018)
- Founded iMediSync, Inc.